January 22: Our team met with the project manager responsible for the construction on 9A and we wanted to provide you with an update regarding the re-open date. We were informed that the fire alarm system needs to be updated before their team can apply for occupancy.
This will result in a delay which will push the open date to mid to late February. 9B will remain open, and we have moved any visits booked on 9A in February to the B side in anticipation of this delay.
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns in the interim.
December 2: We wanted to update you that we have been informed that construction on 9A will take longer than expected. We currently estimate that 9A will open in the beginning of February rather than in January as we originally anticipated. We will continue to accommodate study visits on 9B while the 9A unit remains closed. We will provide another update once we have a concrete date for reopening the unit.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns in the interim.
October 22: With the upcoming closure of 9A we wanted to reach out since space on 9B will be limited during the renovation period. Normally it is common for study team members to use computers on the unit while they have patients on the floor. We will try to be as accommodating as possible, however we likely will not have space for team members to use workstations on 9B during this time.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.